After an accident, the amount of information you suddenly need to know can seem overwhelming. At Spiros Law, P.C., we understand that different laws, regulations, and practices can be complicated and difficult to understand. Therefore, we have provided this set of informational articles on topics to help explain different legal processes as well as to provide safety information and raise accident awareness.
We hope you find the articles interesting and helpful, but please remember that they are not meant to substitute for legal advice. To speak to a qualified attorney about your case, contact the Danville personal injury lawyers of Spiros Law, P.C. with any questions you may have. Contact us today at (217) 443-4343.
- 2011 Choking Hazard Toy Recalls
- Animal Bites
- Approaching Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
- Chemical Burns
- Dangerous Dogs
- Dangerous Dogs – Chow Chows
- Distracted Driving
- Documenting Your Car Accident
- Electric Shock Injuries
- Emotional Abuse in Nursing Homes
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly
- Food Poisoning
- How Can You Be Compensated?
- How Do Brain Injuries Occur?
- Illinois Statute of Limitations
- Medical Mistakes
- Pedestrian Safety Tips
- Pharmaceutical Errors
- Physical Abuse in Nursing Homes
- Potential Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents
- Potential Dangers of Elective C-Section
- Power Tools
- Premises Liability and Non-Functional Fire Alarms
- Preventable Hospital Illnesses
- Sexual Abuse in Nursing Homes
- Texting and Car Accidents
- The Four Elements of a Tort
- Tips to Avoid Winter Slip and Fall Accidents
- Types of Product Defects
- What to Know about Pursuing a Product Liability Case
- When to File Bad Faith Claims