Frequently Asked Questions
At Spiros Law, P.C., we understand that all of the different laws, rules, and regulations in Illinois can be difficult to understand. In the aftermath of an accident, the amount of information available can seem overwhelming and inaccessible. We have compiled this list of frequently asked questions and their answers as a service to our clients in order to help them better understand various legal issues.
We hope you find these FAQs informational and useful, but remember that these are not a substitute for legal advice. To speak to an attorney about your personal injury case or about any questions you have, please contact the Danville personal injury lawyers of Spiros Law, P.C. today at (217) 443-4343.
- Do I have to sue my employer for workers’ compensation benefits?
- Do I need a personal injury lawyer?
- FAQ: How can Spiros Law simplify the process of dealing with insurance companies?
- How do I determine liability?
- How do I know if I am eligible to pursue a personal injury claim?
- How is a personal injury case different from an accident?
- What are the different types of product liability?
- What is a deposition?
- What is a Tort?
- What is Informed Consent?
- What is medical malpractice?
- What is negligence?
- What is strict liability?
- What is the meaning of negligence?
- What is wrongful death?
- What type of compensation am I eligible for?
- Why do I need an attorney?
- Why is premises liability important?