A Lindenhurst resident claimed that he recently suffered severe burn injury to his thigh after the iPhone 5C inside his pocket suddenly burst, an article on CNN stated March 5.
On February 14, Eric Johnson was bending over to reach for his keys when he heard something pop inside his pocket. Johnson reportedly then felt excruciating pain on his leg where his iPhone was. He was later taken to a hospital in Staten Island where he stayed for 10 days while being treated. According to a legal counsel Johnson bought his iPhone 5C last year and has not used a battery case or a third party charger. The smartphone manufacturer said that they are investigating Johnson’s case.
In addition to serious physical injuries, many people suffer from significant financial loss after sustaining injuries caused by faulty products. However, if you believe you are in such situation in Danville, the lawyers of Spiros Law, P.C. may be able to help you secure the remunerations you need for your fast recovery. Learn more about your legal options from us today by calling (217) 443-4343.