Over $100 Million Recovered for our clients
in the last 10 years
Free Video Consultation

Man killed in fire accident at work

A 71-year-old Grant Park man was killed in a plow truck accident at a Kankakee County golf course after inhaling carbon monoxide.

The accident began when the man was at the Minne Monnesse Golf Course attempting to plow snow after a blizzard. When he hopped into the truck, it caught fire.

The man then inhaled “smoke and smooth” which caused carbon monoxide intoxication. The County Coroner ruled the death accidental.

Workplace accidents can affect the lives of many, our thoughts are with the friends and family of the victim.